Video Score: four / five
Online video Rating: four / 5
Video clip Score: / 5
Did you know that pets have therapeutic benefits? Well, research has it that caring for a pet can make you healthier and happier. Animals that have been trained professionally have obvious benefits to people. This is especially so the case in guide dogs that have been continually used by the blind. In most homes, the most common pet is a dog. This is attributed to the many benefits related to having one. To begin with, keeping a dog as a pet can easily help one deal with loneliness, promote social interaction, provide people with unqualified love as well as encourage playfulness and exercise.
So, how do dogs affect health? While most people who own pets may be well aware of the joys associated to having a pet, they have no idea that having a dog as a pet has both mental and physical benefits.
- To begin with, people who have a furry friend are less likely to go through from depression. This is for the reason that, a dog can easily show affection which in turn helps to fight stress.
- Studies also show that watching a pet can easily help reduce pulse rate as well as muscle tension. This helps to fight stress in the long-run.
- Playing with the dog help people increase dopamine as well as serotonin which help people in relaxing. This is for the reason that, serotonin and dopamine have both relaxing and calming effects.
- Another therapeutic benefit is the fact that a dog can help meet the basic human need to touch. Stroking a dog when stressed can work wonders for people who are stressed and nervous.
- Having a dog in the home can also be of great value for persons with children who have learning disorders. By exercising and playing with a dog, a child with a learning disorder learns to stay alert and attentive all the way through the day. In addition, this helps the kid to reduce the stress that results from frustrations related to learning disability.
Given the above benefits, one can conclude that, a dog is with no doubt the best pet to keep in the home.
Video clip Ranking: four / 5
Video Score: five / five